Interesting Research on Services – What No One Ever Told You
What You Should Know About Google Penguin 4.0
There is a new member in the Core Algorithm of Google which is known to be the Google Penguin 4.0.
A lot of people have been awaiting for this. This article will mainly talk about the benefits brought about Penguin 4.0.
1. Penguin 4.0 is now available in all parts of the globe and in all languages. While the rules remain similar for everyone, the websites have impact independence regardless of their location.
2. Another feature is that it is now real-time. So when Google start to update the page’s information or the linked pages, the ranking may change. The impact of any of your actions can be noticed more fast than ever.
3. With this real-time feature, you’ll be able to recover fast from penalty. Your webmaster must improve the site and remove the harmful links, which is the common problems when the site is penalized. With all the efforts, good results will be seen and felt sooner.
4. Another thing, Penguin 4.0 is not a separate filter but a part in the core algorithm. This is what the Google has announced last September. This would mean that you should monitor the backlink profile regularly.
5. This is becoming granular. That is to say, the particular pages toxic links are given the focus, rather than the whole site. The micro-penalties become more hard to track. So, it is important to audit the necessary specific pages and subdomains of your site regularly.
Now, how can you ensure you benefit from this Penguin 4.0?
Penalizing a website in Penguin will never send you a notice what is the real situation. Sharp drop, declined positions and other indirect signs are your indications of being penalized.
The good thing here is that you are able to see the results more quickly. You can use this updated algorithm for your best interest. Both the penalization and recovery process becomes faster. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Always check your position. Be sure to have an email alert whenever there are changes in the position. The backlink profile needs to be cleaned to ensure it is healthy all the time. So, you have to check for the new backlinks and the lost ones too. Perform a backlink audit on the whole site. This is a very important step since the Penguin is more granular. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.
Cited reference: check these guys out